[Sca-cooks] Digest Eating Demon

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 14 10:42:39 PST 2011

Well, the Digest Eating Demon has done it again, this time Sca-cooks
Digest, Vol 57, Issue 14.

I don't mention to the list every time i'm missing a digest, since i
don't recall anyone other than Stefan sending me a missing digest
(not sayin' no one ever has, just i don't recall), and lately he and
i have been missing the same digests. I have been re-creating them by
visiting the archives of this list. But i have noticed that most of
the time it happens on a Thursday.

Dunno what is causing this, but it has happened 4 times in the past 6
weeks, far more often than in the past.
--
Urtatim [that's err-tah-TEEM]
the persona formerly known as Anahita