[Sca-cooks] How to Get Milk From an Armored Turnip.

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Sat Jul 2 18:15:01 PDT 2011

>Got the new book in the mail today along with some other modern
>culinary reference books. I ordered it from Amazon so I could write
>a review. It looks good after a cursory flip through. The print
>quality and construction of the book are really good.
>
>Can't wait to try a few things, including possibly the infamous "C" word.
>
>Thanks for another great resource Your Grace.
>
>aeduin

Great.

If you find any problems, typos, etc. let us know--it should be easy
enough to update. I think there is a line or two of a footnote
missing in one of the late articles, which didn't strike me as enough
of a reason for further delay--I've fixed it in the version that will
be part of the _Miscellany_.

Has any collection of period recipes--original plus worked out--been
published that has more than 330 of them? I've been saying that I
think this may be the most extensive such collection ever, but I
don't really know.
--
David/Cariadoc
www.daviddfriedman.com