[Sca-cooks] Ebook browse

Honour Horne-Jaruk jarukcomp at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 19:48:25 PDT 2011

Respected friends:
--- On Thu, 7/28/11, Johnna Holloway <johnnae at mac.com> wrote:

> From: Johnna Holloway <johnnae at mac.com>
> I did a google search for someone
> this am as  FLORILEGIUM BACON
>  and the first 2 items that came up in the google search
> were
> bacon msg rtf free ebook download from www.florilegium.org
>
> ebookbrowse.com/bacon-msg-rtf-d35505405 - Cached
> Download bacon msg rtf documents from http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/bacon-msg.rtf
> at @EbookBrowse.

> So apparently some of the Florilegium files are coming up
> now under this ebook site, meaning I suppose that we
> can all claim ebook publications on our resumes.
>
> Johnnae

I just found my article, Rob Peter to Feed Paul,  on several ebook sites, including ones that looked like they expected money for the "service". I am _so_ mad, but I don't know what to do.

Yours in service to both the Societies of which I am a member-
(Friend) Honour Horne-Jaruk, R.S.F.
Alizaundre de Brebeuf, C.O.L. S.C.A.- AKA Una the wisewoman, or That Pict

"If you're a normal human, the inside of your head is not a pretty
place. Venting it unfiltered to the internet may feel therapeutic,
but it's unlikely to end well."
--Goedjn