[Sca-cooks] What would Mario Nebbits say?

Philip Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 29 07:00:14 PDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-07-29 at 00:59 -0400, Johnna Holloway wrote:
> Or since it is now past midnight and Pennsic Land Gab will begin in
> just hours...
> it's officially silly season 2011.
>
> Has anyone seen the new cookbook titled:
>   On a Stick!
> http://www.amazon.com/Stick-Matt-Armendariz/dp/1594744890
> His food blog is mattbites.com.
>
> or as in the words of Master A.
>
> When we get tired of that, there's always Twinkies. Thank God we're
> easily entertained... ;-)
>
> Adamantius

It's always humbling to know when one has entered pop culture
status... ;-). I have this vision of Mario Nebbits joining the SCA and
heading off to Pennsic. "Yeah, I work in this bank in the Midwest, it
was tough getting the vacation time, setting up the email and voicemail
messages, you know, 'You have reached the desk of Mario Nebbits, I'm not
in the office right now...'" 87 live steel knives are produced... "Wait,
what's wrong, what are all you people doing???"

"OHIO BANK MANAGER FOUND SLAIN IN BIZARRE WESTERN PA RITUAL, POLICE SAY
400 TWINKIES FOUND IN BODILY ORIFICES..."

Adama... erm... Liutgard