[Sca-cooks] Cook's List Gathering

Kingstaste kingstaste at comcast.net
Fri Jul 29 13:37:36 PDT 2011

I will do my best to stop by - where is it being held?

Shoshanah

Tue, Aug 9    5:00 PM    AS 14   Cook's List Gathering and Remembrance
Calling all cooks!  The members of the SCA Cook's List invite you to bring a
covered period dish and join in fellowship and sharing.  This year, we take
this time to remember Mistress Minowara Kiritsubo (Kiri) who was an avid
cook and researcher.  Please bring ingredient lists for your dish,
documentation is not necessary but welcome.

Length of Class: 2 hour(s)