[Sca-cooks] OT: Fwd: [CALONTIR] Free Anglo-Saxon books

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Jul 2 20:25:04 PDT 2011

I don't remember there being much material on Anglo-Saxon foods, so
this may not be directly of interest, but perhaps it will be of
interest to some here, anyway.

I also didn't realize until this message that there might be a way to
read kindle books on other systems. IPad? Mac?

Stefan

Begin forwarded message:

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com