[Sca-cooks] Smokehouses

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Jul 4 09:47:27 PDT 2011

Was wandering around looking, and ran across these pictures of
historical smokehouses. While we know that in much of period, people
smoked food in a chimney corner, I was still thinking that little
houses like these might be very interesting to use, if we wanted to
get into smoking our own foods. They're designed without modern
conveniences, so  I'm thinking they might help those of us who are
interested in trying to understand haw it was done back then, since
most of us likely don't have an appropriate chimney corner ;-)

--
Saint Phlip

So, you think your data is safe?
http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/01/23/schneier.google.hacking/index.html?hpt=T2