[Sca-cooks] Photos for Suey's Blog

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 15:50:22 PDT 2011

I think I am really going on well with it. Remember I started it but
then was operated on and had complications so it was stopped for a
while. Now I am publishing weekdays: http://spanishfoodma.blogspot.com/
I am getting photos off flikr but if any of you have any food oriented
photos you could lend me I would be thrilled to give you the by-line.
I am trying to do my own photos but my text is some 500 pages and
essentially this is a dictionary of medieval Spanish terms with
explanations in English. I have some 70 entries and I am only halfway
through the "A"s.
My favorite post so far is Albaicin.
Suey