[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Artisans' Reception

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Jul 17 06:35:26 PDT 2011

For those able to attend

Johnnae

Pennsic Artisans' Reception

Every artist, patron, and enthusiastic supporter of the arts &
sciences of the
SCA is invited to the Pennsic Artisans' Reception, Aug. 7 at 8:30 p.m.
and
hosted in Aethelmearc Royal by the grace of TRM Christopher & Morgen.
Light
refreshment will provide us with sweets for the palate and
"conversation"
pieces will provide inspiration for the mind as we encourage everyone
to meet
and collaborate with artists from across these great lands.

Please share this invitation with fellow artisans of every kingdom,
that we may
meet and make merry, collaborate and discuss that the work of our
hands may
forever grace every corner of our great Society.

RSVPs are not required to attend. We look forward to enjoying the
evening with
each of you at the Great Pennsic War!
Sincerely,
Baroness Chrestienne