[Sca-cooks] Sent from my iPhone

emilio szabo emilio_szabo at yahoo.it
Wed Jun 1 15:55:37 PDT 2011

What means "Eeryup!"?

Seven characters and almost three dozen lines of quotation...

Sent form my old fashioned computer, just in case you are interested in this
fact. I guess you are not.

Did you tell your iPhone to produce messages like that? In case yes: Why? In
case not: Why does the message show up anyway?

E.

Sca-cooks] Treegirtsea Spicewell's spicewells at yahoo.com
Wed Jun  1 14:52:19 PDT 2011
________________________________

Eeryup!  Sent from my iPhone  On Jun 1, 2011, at 4:27 PM, Holly Stockley
<hollyvandenberg at hotmail.com> wrote:  >  >  >  > My bad.  :-)  (Well, that
and the Seneschallorum lies.) > Femke >  >> From: spicewells at yahoo.com >>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 15:59:34 -0500 >> To: sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org >>
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Treegirtsea >>  >> Lochmorrow is a canton of illiton.
>> Respectfully, >> Caitriona  >> Midlands regional seneschal >>  >> Sent from
my iPhone >>  >> On May 28, 2011, at 6:33 AM, Holly Stockley <hollyvandenberg at
hotmail.com> wrote: >>  >>>  >>> It's Tree-Girt-Sea, and it's a Canton of the
Barony of Ayreton.  If you run into VERY old documents, especially hand
calligraphied ones, it's sometimes referred to as The City on the Tree-Girt-Sea.
>>> Chicago (and some of it's suburbs) is collectively the Barony of Ayreton.
It has 5 other Cantons:  Foxvale, Gret Gargoyles, Lochmorrow, Rokkehealden, and
Vanished Wood.   >>>  >>> (And yes, that's in the Mid.  There is a Clicky Map
here: >>> http://www.midrealm.org/cartography/ >>> which is good for general
info, though not SO good for specific territories.  It also gets names and
statuses not-quite-right from time to time - For instance it DOES have
Tree-Girt-Seas as "Province" which it is not, and all the other Cantons listed
as Shires.  So it needs some tweaking, but it's pretty new). >>> Femke >>  >