[Sca-cooks] books, boxes and boxes of books

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Jun 21 00:56:51 PDT 2011

Ana said:
<<< Sorry I am in the middle of a big move and all my books (164
boxes, almost
3000 volumes, are [in storage].

That's a lot of books. Not quite as much as Johanna and some others
here, I believe, though.

In general, that seems to be one thing that sets many serious SCA
folks away from the usual folks in the mundane world. :-)

Did/will all of your books find homes on bookshelves? Or are many of
them still going to be stored in boxes?

Stefan
whose book collection is much smaller at around 1800 catalogued
volumes, with several more boxes which are too old (no ISBN or Library
of Congress or foreign publications) to catalog. And I seem to fill up
bookshelves as fast as I can find places to put them, so some of my
books are still in stacks on the floor and elsewhere.  Now just to
find time to read all the books I haven't had a chance to yet...

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com