[Sca-cooks] Lead Testers

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 26 11:26:14 PDT 2011

I kept my post pretty generic knowing that not everyone lives in California. I have bought over the years my test kits from Lowes, Home Depot, Ace and True Value. They can be found in the safety section of the stores.  My recent purchase I got at ACE and it included a lovely safety pamphlet.
My Godmother and Mentor was exposed to lead, mercury and arsenic because of her metal work and fiber art. She has spent the last 10 years detoxing her body from these heavy metals  She literally closed up her shop and walked away. In my mind the cost of the kits out ways the  exposure. I also have a 3 and 5 year old which is also my other reason for being cautious.
Aelina

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T