[Sca-cooks] Congratulations Baroness Helewyse!

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 26 16:48:13 PDT 2011

Squawk and Flap!  Congratulations baby bird cousin!

This might be a good time to bring up the ongoing SCA philosophical
discussion of Cooking as Art vs. Cooking as Service.  I hold a Pelican,
for my work in Cookery and Heraldry, and several kingdom arts awards up
to the Grant level, also for cookery.  I do cook from period sources a
lot and teach a lot.   Where do I go from here?  Should I cook more or
start publishing?

Ever yours in service, and more congrats to Helewyse,
Dame Selene Colfox, Caid