[Sca-cooks] dry milk

Arianwen ferch Arthur caer_mab at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 22:11:03 PDT 2011

I am confused...

Do the local grocery stores no longer carry dried milk in US?

(I know I get it here in UK at the commissary, and I almost never not have some (and I have never noticed that non fat dried gets rancid either...)

(I grew up learning about filled milk, and even drank some in the 80's in Japan, although my Home Ec textbooks no longer mentioned it while teaching there)

Arianwen ferch Arthur

"Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend. And inside of a dog it's too dark to read." G. Marx