[Sca-cooks] Hildegard on Hamsters

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jun 16 01:10:36 PDT 2011

<<< Hildegarde is one of my favorite writers. Her Scivias is really
good literature and she was one of the most appreciated prophets in
her time, they come from the whole Europe to see ? glimt of her.

Ana >>>

I'm sorry, Ana, but they come from all of Europe to see 'what' of her?

For some more on Hildegarde, I have this file in PEOPLE AND PLACES
section of the Florilegium:

St-Hildegard-msg (24K) 3/14/09 Hildegard von Bingen. writer. References.

http://www.florilegium.org/files/PEOPLE/St-Hildegard-msg.html

Of course, I'm always interested in more details or references.

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com