[Sca-cooks] bellows

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jun 16 02:39:30 PDT 2011

Aelina said:
<<< check out Hammered out Bits..
.http://warehamforgeblog.blogspot.com/2008/10/medieval-cast-iron.html
I am looking forward to the day to meet Darrell and show him my
bellows. >>>

What kind of bellows did you make? Single or double action? Have you
written up a paper on this? Either a how-to or an academic one? I'd
love to have either one for the Florilegium. Or even simple a message
to add to this file.

What I do have is this file:
bellows-msg (20K) 10/ 2/10 Medieval bellows.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CRAFTS/bellows-msg.html

I've thought of building a bellows for my blacksmithing or casting. So
are I've got a store-bought bellows that may be mainly for household
decoration and an hand-cranked turbine type blower that I bought for
blacksmithing. Someday...

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com