[Sca-cooks] pottery braziers, cooking in pottery

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Jun 16 06:56:47 PDT 2011

If you go to Pennsic, we've been experimenting the last few years with
cooking in pottery. I think most pottery cooking vessels were
considered disposable, from what we've  been finding. Further, you
need to be careful with it, in terms of making sure it heats evenly,
and making  sure that you don't heat shock it.