[Sca-cooks] One book on history of food

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Jun 19 05:51:17 PDT 2011

C. Anne Wilson's Food and Drink in Britain and of course
Peter Brears' Cooking and Dining in Medieval England and also his All
the King's Cooks: The Tudor Kitchens of King Henry VIII at Hampton
Court Palace
(coming out finally in paper in September 2011 for those that don't
already have it).

Johnnae