[Sca-cooks] Subject: Re: period spice containers/storage

Annofnite at aol.com Annofnite at aol.com
Fri Jun 24 11:42:12 PDT 2011

Thank you so very much to all who have provided information for my
project.  I will look into them all.  And I will look for the place I  read about
the spice plate that was passed around at the end of the meal.   I appreciate
the correction - possibly the source I read was not a good  source?  If you
have the source where you found the information about it  being like a
sweets plate passed around, I would very much appreciate it.   I am entertaining
the idea of making a few simple medieval recipes with the  various spices
to put out with my project.

Again, I am very grateful to everyone's help.  Thank you very  much.

In Service,
~Aine