[Sca-cooks] Congratulations Baroness Helewyse!

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 15:20:26 PDT 2011

I have always consider cookery as worthy of either Laurel &/or Pelican
recognition.  I think cooking has an artistic side and a service side.  I do
not know if the Outlands makes such a distinction or not but I know of cooks
who have Laurels and cooks who have Pelicans.  But then again they could
have received those honors for things other than cookery.

Regardless, congratulations to Her Excellency Mistress Helewyse.  An honor
well deserved.

Shoshanah