[Sca-cooks] Wine from Navarro

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 14:26:12 PDT 2011

I like the verjus from Navarro.   It comes in wine bottles like their wine grape juices and it makes a very nice cold beverage when served with lots of ice.  I've tasted the mustard, nice, but nothing special.  OT, I am partial to the Barney Flats Oatmeal Stout Mustard ($8 last time I bought some) from Anderson Valley Brewing, which is located in Booneville just down the road from Philo and the Navarro Winery.  Recently made a trip to stock up at both places.  Just lucky they are in the neighborhood!

Katira