[Sca-cooks] stinky cheese - OT exclamations of yay!

Kimetha Steele ksteele at hisadaamerica.com
Fri Jun 24 08:08:41 PDT 2011

I will make a deal with you if you are willing to pay that kind of money for a good strong goat cheese the next round of goat cheese I make I will give you some and see what you think for free.

And I will have to say I believe that my cheese will stand up to most other cheeses just my two cents worth ask around Sternfeld.

Waldeturdis von Metten
a.k.a. the cheesy Nun

Kimetha Loidolt
ksteele at hisadaamerica.com