[Sca-cooks] books, boxes and boxes of books

Ana Valdes agora158 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 13:17:18 PDT 2011

I used Librarything but tired after à while, sadly.
I used Delicious software, à program for Mac connected to Amazon huge database able to scan all your booktitles with à smart little handheld scanner, the same you use to scan bars in the supermarket shelves.
But they have some quarrel with Apple now for some kind of à patent and the app was withdrowned from the Apple store.
Ana

Skickat från min iPhone