[Sca-cooks] OT: Dry Milk

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 13:34:58 PDT 2011

I usually keep some dry milk on hand - I just keep it in the fridge - if not
it'll go rancid.  I suppose you could keep it in the freezer as well.  I
would use it when we were out of milk which is less of an issue now that we
have milk delivered by the dairy.

I like the idea of looking at the coop or some other places that sell items
in bulk.

Shoshanah