[Sca-cooks] Congratulations Baroness Helewyse!

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 20:28:32 PDT 2011

As Helewyse already has a Laurel for her cookery and her pottery, I am assuming that the MidRealm Pelicans were honoring her for her service in presenting banquets and probably for her years of service as Baroness of the Barony of Red Spears.  I am guessing here, as I was not at the event to hear what was said.

Huette