[Sca-cooks] Mysterious Longish Things

Honour Horne-Jaruk jarukcomp at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 17:49:22 PDT 2011

Respected friends:

--- On Wed, 6/29/11, Saint Phlip <phlip at 99main.com> wrote:
> > OK, thanks all, particularly  Johnna ;-)
> >
> > Now that I've seen them, there seem to be two types of
> items, some
> > more pink or red , and some more white. Look
> particularly at this one,
> > where there are both types:
> >
> > http://daten.digitale-sammlungen.de/~db/0001/bsb00012920/images/index.html?id=00012920&fip=eayayztsewqeayaxssdasyztsqrseayaxs&no=5&seite=226
> >
> > Considering that there seems to be  knives in most of
> these pictures,
> > I'd think either  white sausages or bread.More likely
> sausages,though,
> > since there seem to be  a number of round things with
> crosses, that I
> > suspect might be representational of patens, or
> possibly the breads
> > that they are supposed to hold.

St. Phlip

I very much doubt that they would be sausages, simply because they are flat on the tablecloth. With soap so dear, and grease so easily absorbed by linen, I can't imagine greasy sausages plonked on a nice white tablecloth. What about two (or more) types of bread?

Yours in service to both the Societies of which I am a member-
(Friend) Honour Horne-Jaruk, R.S.F.
Alizaundre de Brebeuf, C.O.L. S.C.A.- AKA Una the wisewoman, or That Pict

"If you're a normal human, the inside of your head is not a pretty
place. Venting it unfiltered to the internet may feel therapeutic,
but it's unlikely to end well."
--Goedjn