[Sca-cooks] deutsche Apoteck ... 1600/1602 ?

emilio szabo emilio_szabo at yahoo.it
Sat Jun 18 14:41:43 PDT 2011

<< HI guys, I am currently transcribing and translating the Newe ausgerüste
deutsche Apoteck which dates from 1600 and is a rewrite of an earlier herbal (at
least in parts which sometimes get identified and sometimes doesn't) and I have
had two problems so far one is ich cannot find out what 'Kölsamen' is and what
he means with the 'beneben einer thur' I wondered if any one of you had
encoutered either of these phrases before. TY Elisande >>

Could you please let us know which text you are working on?

Is it the "Newe ausgerüste deutsche Apoteck" 1602 which is online at
books.google.com?

Which is the earlier herbal?

Where can we find the passages with the problems?

The books is rather long. 1000+ pages. Will you transcribe and translate the
whole thing?

E.