[Sca-cooks] Congratulations Baroness Helewyse! (Susan Fox)

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 12:14:25 PDT 2011

Congratulations  Helewyse!!!!!

As to the other question.... I had this discussion with a friend in the year
before I received my leaves.  What it came down to for me (and still does)
The actual cooking I see as service (cooking, shopping, prepping, hauling, etc)
but the art of creating a pleasing menu from period sources (and in my case
doing the translations) and re-creating tasty recipes from those sources, that
is an art.

my zwei Pfennig worth
PURRR
Gwen Cat