[Sca-cooks] Game for Your Feast

morgana at gci.net morgana at gci.net
Tue Mar 1 13:19:20 PST 2011

Up here in Winter's Gate (Fairbanks, Alaska), we have served salmon
often, followed by halibut, and occasionally moose. Almost always
donated. Crustaceans, unfortunately, are way too expensive so far
inland, for feasting purposes. But we try to offer at least a salmon
dish at each major feast, and they turn up at potlucks often. Game and
fish are always devoured; no problems with fussy eaters here.

We did a German feast years ago and managed to find rabbit. Yummy.

Morgana yr Oerfa