[Sca-cooks] Game for Your Feast

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Mar 2 04:58:44 PST 2011

And I'll point out these articles:
Unjoynt that Turkey and Serve it Forth
(an article about turkey by Johnna Holloway)
http://www.medievalcookery.com/notes.html

[A slightly revised version appeared last year in the Gauntlet.]
My long article on Vension appeared in the Oct-Dec 2009 Gauntlet.

www.midrealm.org/pentamere/pdfs/Gauntlet_Oct_Dec09.pdf

(This article has been found and indexed in such places as http://unjobs.org/tags/venison-cookery
  )

I also looked the question of "Too Much Salt" in game preservation the
April-June 2010 Gauntlet

www.midrealm.org/pentamere/pdfs/gauntlet2010q1.pdf

Hope this helps

Johnnae