[Sca-cooks] Pennsic classes

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 14:06:05 PST 2011

Sad for those of us who get there second week and won't be there for either
class.

I should mention that I make all good promises to get to classes each and
every year - I make lists even.  How many do I make it too - precious few!
With no clock or watch (or cell phone) I often let the day fritter away
without doing a darn thing!  Ah Pennsic - what a lovely place.

 Shoshanah