[Sca-cooks] balsamic vinegar in Gastronomica

Mary + Doug Piero Carey mary.doug at pierocarey.info
Fri Mar 18 08:09:01 PDT 2011

Sorry to be so late with this, but I'm Waay behind in reading my digests.

If anyone wants the Gastronomica article on balsamic vinegar, my library
owns it.  (but possibly not for long, we're radically redistributing the
serials collection, with major discarding, so don't wait!)

Send me an email at this addy:

mcarey at starklibrary.org

Put either "balsamic vinegar"  or "Gastronomica" into the subject line
to help me sort them out, please, and we can scan the article to email &
send it to you for free.  Yep, free.  No charge.  Gratis.  We charge for
photocopies, but the new scanner doesn't need to have a photocopy fed
thru, you just slap the item onto the scanner bed & hit the button.
This means you get the color picture without paying color copy prices,
as well.

I love modern technology.

yours in service,

Mary Piero Carey