[Sca-cooks] A fun early period cooking tools class.

Euriol of Lothian euriol at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 11:16:24 PDT 2011

I can completely relate to the desire to do just that. I've always been concerned about dealing with open fires, having been raised in an area where there is always a high fire danger every year.

Of course, when I mention about all the complications around my Pelican elevation, I end it with "And then there was the forest fire..."

So when I got my Laurel, I happily said "There was no forest fire!"

Euriol