[Sca-cooks] fwd: [CALONTIR] Calontir Cook's Symposium

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Mar 31 23:12:33 PDT 2011

I just saw this on the Calontir list. I'm reposting it here just in case there are some outside of Calontir who might be interested.

Stefan

-----------------
From: G Allen. Johns <wombat_girl at HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject: [CALONTIR] Calontir Cook's Symposium
Date: March 31, 2011 9:10:40 PM CDT
To: Historical Recreation in the Kingdom of Calontir <CALONTIR at listserv.unl.edu>

Greetings Calontir!

The next cook’s symposium is fast approaching!  In a month’s time we will be gathering to talk about medieval cooking, medieval recipes, hunting, fishing, and other yummy foody topics.  The website (http://www.crystalmynes.info/CooksSymposium.htm) has been updated with classes, so please give it a look!  And, we are still taking class submissions – so if you can come and share your knowledge, please do!

We look forward to seeing many of you there!  Remember, we’ll be having a day of classes (with a field and stream track), round-table discussions over lunch, an inn, and a potluck dinner, cooked by some of the best cooks in the kingdom!

Yours in Service,

Gwen A’Brooke
Guild Head, Kingdom Cook’s Guild

--------