[Sca-cooks] Google Recipe Search

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Mar 1 17:23:55 PST 2011

You can write Google and ask. It does depend in part on how items are
tagged.
Google notes "When recipe information is marked up in web pages,
Google may use that information to show rich snippets for recipe
results, and for inclusion in Google with Recipe View. (Recipe View is
currently available only in the US and Japan, but we're working to
bring it everywhere.)"

Johnnae