[Sca-cooks] large birds for feasts

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 09:30:31 PST 2011

Cross contamination is a huge issue and area of concern. When I have taught my cooking classes and demo kitchen cleanliness and organization are the first two topics I start with along with kitchen safety. It is heartbreaking to watch a beautiful roast slow cook for several hours with all the yummy aromas be ruined because it was cut on the same cutting board the bread was cut on. I had gluten free quiches ruined because some carelessly broke bread *over* the quiches.
Bless Bless
Aelina

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T