[Sca-cooks] lard

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Mar 4 11:20:09 PST 2011

I think it depends on the grocery store chain and space. Maybe the
time of year. One can ask the meat dept. in some areas to order it. I
bought my last stock in a more suburban nearer to Detroit gourmet
grocery store. I know it took some looking for it. I didn't find it in
Ann Arbor that time nor in the town we were living in.

Johnnae