[Sca-cooks] talking turkey

Robin Carroll-Mann rcarrollmann at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 12:46:30 PST 2011

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 3:37 PM, Kathleen Roberts <karobert at unm.edu> wrote:
> don't even have to look.  it's sandra lee.  nuff said.
> cailte

I did look.  The recipe is from an episode entitled "Renaissance
Halloween".  Other recipes in the same episode include:  Frozen White
Chocolate Feather Cheesecake, Grilled Bow and Arrow Steak on a Stick,
Crystal Ball Cocktail, and Queen of the Fairies Cocktail.  It's
fantasy/Halloween party/RennFaire fare.

Imagine an 18th century analog: a Presidents' Day episode featuring
George's "I cannot tell a lie" Cherry Cheesecake.  No historical
content, and no real intent to have any.  It's a pity that some people
will be misled.

Brighid ni Chiarain