[Sca-cooks] talking turkey

Kathleen Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Fri Mar 4 13:08:00 PST 2011

>>> Johnna Holloway <johnnae at mac.com> 3/4/2011 2:03 PM >>>
It's Halloween and Sandra is heading back to the Middle Ages. She's
transforming into a fantastic collection of Renaissance faire
characters and cooking up a magical and delicious menu full of tasty
treats.

Where is Tony Bourdain when we need him? He'd have great comments I'm
sure.
oh, he hateses her, precious.   almost like she is his new rachel ray. ;)   i recall seeing that episode and quite possibly screaming at the tv, IIRC.

ina garten once said people who talk about "tablescapes" give her the shivers.

cailte