[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 59, Issue 25

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 12:03:17 PST 2011

Ah thank you
the original and original translation are now in the recipe booklet.  I am
omitting the ginger and the bread in the final version I am preparing - the
bread to accomodate those low carb/gluten challenged folks and the ginger
because my beef dish has ginger and if someone (not that anyone has contacted
me) has an allergy issue, they can eat everything BUT the beef.

And I forgot in my prior posts.. THANKS to EVERY ONE who posted lentil
recipes!!!!

One final question, since I already have the carrots (bought before I realized I
did not have the recipe I thought I did) can anyone point me to that period
Roman 'recipe' for carrot sticks?

In thanks and service
PURRRR
Gwen Cat