[Sca-cooks] An Atlantian passing

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Wed Mar 16 20:46:05 PDT 2011

I am still just sitting here in shock but I just spoke to the autocrat of this year's culinary symposium and both of us are completely at a loss for words. However we think that the symposium proceedings which will include the papers delivered at the symposium will be dedicated to this most inspirational food historian.

Eduardo