[Sca-cooks] Congratulations to HG Gunthar!

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Fri Mar 18 19:25:44 PDT 2011

He better not or he will become a groomzilla. I have already seen from past
weddings that I have been to what happens, one bride made the cake and it
took longer then expected with all the last minute details so that she fell
asleep during the ceremony.
The only time I have seen it work was when it was a laid back bbq but even
then there was help.

Congratulations Gunthar!

De