[Sca-cooks] Foodgrade Sandlewood/ Long Pepper

Moramarsh at aol.com Moramarsh at aol.com
Sun Mar 20 15:42:17 PDT 2011

Food grade Sandalwood is also called Saunders.

We carry both the Yellow/Tan version = Sandalwood Tan Powder (Santalum
album)  1/2 oz $2.95

Also Red Sandalwood Powder - slightly cinnamon taste - (Pterocarpus
santalinus) 1/2 oz $2.95.

1/2 oz is approximately 1/3 of a cup by volume for recipe use.

We also carry Long Pepper  (Piper Longum) 1 oz $2.75  Look for it  under
Pepper, Long Fruit.

20% Discounts for 1 lb packages- get together and save.

All our herbs and spices are pharmacy grade .

 No exceptions! If they were ment to be eaten they are safe to  eat.

Feast Autocrats : contact Dragonmarsh with your Feast needs. In  trade for
all the recipes involved,

Dragonmarsh donates the spices. Have the Autocrat or Seneschal send a list
of spices and

amounts needed.

Mora
Dragonmarsh

Beautiful  Downtown Dreiburgen
CAID

In a message dated 3/18/2011 3:00:59 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,