[Sca-cooks] Molding Gingerbread

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 31 13:22:08 PDT 2011

Greetings,

I've always pressed the mixture into a cake pan and I don't remember having any trouble removing it.  As to temp, since I expect you would be using your fingers to fill the molds, do so as soon as it is cool enough to work with.  FYI, my mixture isn't as oozy-gooey as some I've seen and I would expect that the less so would be better for your purpose.

Good luck,

Katira