[Sca-cooks] Digby and coriander

Sharon Palmer ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Sun Mar 13 10:29:42 PDT 2011

>Well, could it have been a problem in getting it to grow in England?

I could grow it in Wisconsin, so I think it is able to grow in
England.  It's an annual and dies back each year, but self sows and
keeps coming up once it's established.  But that doesn't mean they
*did* grow it, or that if they did, that it was common.

>seeds could be transported without too much loss of quality, but I'm
>thinking old, dried cilantro would be kinda pointless... just
>guessing though.

IMO, dried cilantro is more worthless than dried chives.  People use
it, but I wonder why.

Ranvaig