[Sca-cooks] 2 feast lunches in 2 weekends - what was I thinking LONG

Deborah Hammons mistressaldyth at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:41:55 PDT 2011

I got to try Crown lunch.  Way wonderful on all counts.   So now, I get to
do Coronation for 250 (they are optimistic) on $5 a head.(Which includes a
lunch in that amount)  Two weeks after Yummier, (all Spanish).  And Yummier
people don't care what I spend, they know I won't kill them. Can I climb
under your rock when I am done?

Aldyth