[Sca-cooks] Preseindel

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Mar 16 13:11:57 PDT 2011

We discussed this back on the list on Sat Mar 24  2007. Check the
archives for those conversations.

It appears here in a German cookbook from 1694-- Haus- Feld- Arzney-
Koch- Kunst und Wunderbuch  By Johann Christoph Thieme.

It can be found by searching under Preseindel OR Priseindel in google
books.

Johnnae