[Sca-cooks] Pennsic, mamouls

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Mar 18 15:16:09 PDT 2011

 Ilsebet explained that distance was not her primary problem with attending Pennsic and said:
<<< Unfortunately, any flights involving border hopping from Canada to the
US are crazy expensive. If we are there, we will be driving :-) >>>

Oh! I wasn't aware of that.  Since you will be driving, and having to cross the border and some point, perhaps this file in the SCA-STORIES section of the Florilegium might be of interest:

border-stories-msg (36K) 1/ 9/97  Crossing international borders for SCA events.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/STORIES/border-stories-msg.html

Since I haven't had any additions for this file in a while, I'm not sure if things have changed post-911 or not.

<<< So for me, when I think of Kiri and food, I think of mamoul...>>>

Thank you for the "Kiri" story.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com