[Sca-cooks] Intent or Interpretation

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 3 20:55:05 PST 2011

My first reaction is Yes, IF you can find a contemporary [preferably in
the same book] mention of fast day versions of dishes.  Some do, after all.

At the very least, try use a frying medium cited in the same source.
Not something modern like margarine or canola oil.  Yeah I know,
preaching to the choir here, but something to cite to your co-debator.

Cheers,
Selene