[Sca-cooks] ingredient lists

Kimetha Steele ksteele at hisadaamerica.com
Fri Mar 4 07:46:59 PST 2011

I will also have to agree with the statements below.  Our Barony has a number of people that have some very odd allergies.  We try our best to avoid the major ones.  But let me tell you from the voice of experience here I did a feast a couple of years ago and was asked can I make some dairy free, can I make some vegan/veggie friendly, can I make some for the diabetics.  So I did all of the above, and what happened was I was basically doing one main feast, with dishes modified for the other dozen or so, effectively do three feast in one.  Everyone was happy, the food was good and people who had not been able to eat feast in years were able to do so.
But as a routine I would not do this, the logistics' were awful, making sure exactly what you said below happened, keeping everything separate.

So that is my two cents worth.

Waldetrudis